What Makes GasTran Technology Different?
GasTran Technology offers several core advantages versus traditional approaches to degasification, liquid/liquid combination, and gas/liquid mass transfer processes.
- Generates more liquid surface area via nano-sized droplets
- Compact equipment size makes it ideal for:
- Vacuum applications
- Applications requiring high cost materials of construction
- Improved maintenance and safety
- Quick process start-up
- Short residence time makes it ideal for:
- Pressure sensitive materials
- Temperature sensitive materials
- Very quick reactions
- Easy fluid handling makes it ideal for:
- Degasification of viscous fluids
- Degasification at high temperatures
- Degasification at high pressures
- Degasification of acidic or basic fluids
- Insensitivity to orientation makes it ideal for use on:
- Floating platforms
Lab and Testing Capabilities
GasTran Systems realizes any capital investment in new equipment can be a difficult choice. For a nominal fee, GasTran Systems can process small sample sizes at our laboratory in Cleveland, OH. With the help of these tests, we can assist you in determining whether GasTran Systems are right for your application and what additional equipment may be required. Please contact us to learn more about sample testing.